Mar 26, 2010, 10:35 AM EST
This morning I talked about how much fun it would be to see Pujols photoshopped into Royals and Mets jerseys. Ask, and ye shall receive, courtesy of my friends at Tauntr.
I like the Royals one. With the crooked hat it’s like Pujols went all thug after signing with K.C. He’s from there so maybe, you know, he has a crew back home or something.
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 30
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 37
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Media paying for athlete interviews? Not likely. But watch this stuff closely anyway. 20
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)