Mar 26, 2010, 2:15 PM EDT
Big day for prostitution news in baseball, as Susan Finkelstein, the Phillies fan who was charged with trying to trade a little slap and tickle for World Series tickets was acquitted on the prostitution beef last night, but was convicted of attempted
prostitution by a Bucks County, Pennsylvania jury.
Finally, the people of Bucks County, Pennsylvania can sleep soundly at night, secure in the knowledge that, at long last, their streets are once again safe from marauding hordes.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)