Mar 26, 2010, 12:30 PM EDT
If you have always been dying to pair up the image of my bald head and pasty skin with an annoyingly nasly voice, by all means, head over to Hotstove.com at 2PM Eastern today to hear me hold forth on the Mets, Joe Mauer, the teams that did the most and the least to improve themselves this offseason and other stuff.
Bonus: since I’ll be doing it via telephone from my den, you may get a chance to hear my four year-old son in the background complaining that he’s hungry and asking me to turn on Spongebob and stuff. Good times.
- Giants receive their 2014 World Series championship rings 5
- Angels activate Garrett Richards for Sunday debut 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 12
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 38
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 25
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)