Mar 26, 2010, 12:30 PM EDT
If you have always been dying to pair up the image of my bald head and pasty skin with an annoyingly nasly voice, by all means, head over to Hotstove.com at 2PM Eastern today to hear me hold forth on the Mets, Joe Mauer, the teams that did the most and the least to improve themselves this offseason and other stuff.
Bonus: since I’ll be doing it via telephone from my den, you may get a chance to hear my four year-old son in the background complaining that he’s hungry and asking me to turn on Spongebob and stuff. Good times.
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 52
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 16
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 98
- Steven Matz stellar on the mound — and at the plate — in his major league debut for the Mets 19
- The 2015 Gillette Home Run Derby will have a new format 32
- Meet the Matz! The Mets call up Steven Matz to make his MLB debut 11
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 23
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Report: Pete Rose bet on baseball as a player, not just as a manager (148)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (108)
- First-ever female baseball player added to MLB’s international registration list (104)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (98)