Mar 26, 2010, 12:30 PM EDT
If you have always been dying to pair up the image of my bald head and pasty skin with an annoyingly nasly voice, by all means, head over to Hotstove.com at 2PM Eastern today to hear me hold forth on the Mets, Joe Mauer, the teams that did the most and the least to improve themselves this offseason and other stuff.
Bonus: since I’ll be doing it via telephone from my den, you may get a chance to hear my four year-old son in the background complaining that he’s hungry and asking me to turn on Spongebob and stuff. Good times.
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 44
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 62
- Cubs acquire Austin Jackson from Mariners 22
- Unknown Cuban ballplayer sleeps outside of Dodger Stadium, hoping for a tryout 32
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Jake Arrieta no-hits the Dodgers with 12 strikeouts 32
- Blue Jays will name Mark Shapiro as the new team president 31
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 2
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (124)