Mar 26, 2010, 12:30 PM EDT
If you have always been dying to pair up the image of my bald head and pasty skin with an annoyingly nasly voice, by all means, head over to Hotstove.com at 2PM Eastern today to hear me hold forth on the Mets, Joe Mauer, the teams that did the most and the least to improve themselves this offseason and other stuff.
Bonus: since I’ll be doing it via telephone from my den, you may get a chance to hear my four year-old son in the background complaining that he’s hungry and asking me to turn on Spongebob and stuff. Good times.
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 28
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 0
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 21
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 32
- Bryce Harper pulled from Saturday’s game for not hustling 92
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (99)