Mar 26, 2010, 4:15 PM EDT
The below video (wait until the one minute mark) will either make you really sad, or else it will make you feel like you felt when they pulled down Emperor Palpatine’s statue at the end of that enhanced version of Jedi. Wait, that made me sad too because no damn way no Empire is going to get beat by no Ewoks. That’s probably best left as the subject of another post, however.
Oh, and Han shot first, OK?
- Michael Pineda suspended 10 games for “foreign substance” 39
- Doc Gooden calls B.S. on people saying pine tar is just to help pitchers get a grip on the ball 84
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating 126
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 3
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (201)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (156)
- Pineda and pine tar: baseball is, once again, sending mixed signals about cheating (126)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)