Mar 26, 2010, 4:15 PM EDT
The below video (wait until the one minute mark) will either make you really sad, or else it will make you feel like you felt when they pulled down Emperor Palpatine’s statue at the end of that enhanced version of Jedi. Wait, that made me sad too because no damn way no Empire is going to get beat by no Ewoks. That’s probably best left as the subject of another post, however.
Oh, and Han shot first, OK?
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 37
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 22
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 40
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Giants acquire Jake Peavy from Red Sox 55
- Maximum stay on Hall of Fame ballot changed from 15 to 10 years 66
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (164)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)