Mar 26, 2010, 4:15 PM EST
The below video (wait until the one minute mark) will either make you really sad, or else it will make you feel like you felt when they pulled down Emperor Palpatine’s statue at the end of that enhanced version of Jedi. Wait, that made me sad too because no damn way no Empire is going to get beat by no Ewoks. That’s probably best left as the subject of another post, however.
Oh, and Han shot first, OK?
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 30
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 39
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (115)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)