Mar 26, 2010, 4:15 PM EDT
The below video (wait until the one minute mark) will either make you really sad, or else it will make you feel like you felt when they pulled down Emperor Palpatine’s statue at the end of that enhanced version of Jedi. Wait, that made me sad too because no damn way no Empire is going to get beat by no Ewoks. That’s probably best left as the subject of another post, however.
Oh, and Han shot first, OK?
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 26
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 16
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- A’s acquire veteran slugger Adam Dunn from the White Sox 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 18
- Orioles acquire Kelly Johnson from the Red Sox 15
- Orioles acquire Alejandro De Aza from the White Sox 6
- Bryce Harper is 15th player in MLB history to reach 50 career homers before age-22 season 31
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)