Mar 31, 2010, 10:00 AM EST
I can’t decide which force of nature is more powerful: Heyman’s shilling for Scott Boras clients like Washburn or the Royals signing of players who have absolutely no chance of making the team better in any significant way. Like Washburn.
So I guess what I’m saying is that I have no idea if the Royals’ interest is true or not.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)