Mar 31, 2010, 12:25 PM EST
All kinds of eventual things happening with the Braves today. For starters, Chipper Jones has an ingrown toenail on his left foot which is keeping him out of the lineup for today’s game vs. Houston. In other news, Jason Heyward is back in the lineup after missing some time due to shin splints. And he was all Heywardy as soon as he got to the park today, hitting a window on the Astros’ team bus. I think that brings the vehicle casualty count up to three this spring.
Aren’t you glad you have the Internet? Back in the bad old days you never would have known about future hall of famers who trim their toenails improperly and reckless spring training parking habits. Now you can plan your
day around it.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 30
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 39
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (115)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)