Mar 31, 2010, 9:30 AM EDT
The McCourts’ ownership saga was set to go to trial this spring, but was recently kicked. Yesterday the judge set the shindig to being on August 30th. It should take 11 days, but some off days were included in the schedule so it will be stretched out over a month, ending on September 30th, with a decision set to come within 90 days of that.
So, assuming the Dodgers are in the playoff race, it should make for a nice and enjoyable stretch run.
- Wrigley Field — the most human park in baseball — turns 100-years-old 3
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 47
- Albert Pujols becomes 26th member of 500 home run club 39
- MLB suspends Martin Maldonado, Carlos Gomez, Travis Snider, and Russell Martin for Easter brawl 48
- “Respect the Game?” Phooey. 105