Mar 31, 2010, 9:30 AM EDT
The McCourts’ ownership saga was set to go to trial this spring, but was recently kicked. Yesterday the judge set the shindig to being on August 30th. It should take 11 days, but some off days were included in the schedule so it will be stretched out over a month, ending on September 30th, with a decision set to come within 90 days of that.
So, assuming the Dodgers are in the playoff race, it should make for a nice and enjoyable stretch run.
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 1
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 8
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 14
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 26
- Rangers designate Neftali Feliz for assignment, activate Matt Harrison 9
- Anibal Sanchez loses his bid for a no-hitter with one out in the eighth inning 11
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (88)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)