Mar 31, 2010, 3:15 PM EST
FOX’s Jon Paul Morosi reported last night that Jason Repko had been released by the Dodgers. About an hour ago, The Los Angeles Times’ Dylan Hernandez reported that Repko had not been told of his release. As of a half hour ago or so Hernandez was not yet even sure if Repko even knew about it yet. If he’s on Twitter he’s probably getting news of it around now, of course.
Classy move, Dodgers. And you guys call me irresponsible.
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 61
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 47
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 39
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 173
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 11
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 35
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 52
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Rosenthal proposal: make relievers face more than one batter per appearance (74)