Mar 31, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
FOX’s Jon Paul Morosi reported last night that Jason Repko had been released by the Dodgers. About an hour ago, The Los Angeles Times’ Dylan Hernandez reported that Repko had not been told of his release. As of a half hour ago or so Hernandez was not yet even sure if Repko even knew about it yet. If he’s on Twitter he’s probably getting news of it around now, of course.
Classy move, Dodgers. And you guys call me irresponsible.
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 8
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 55
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 53
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 12
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 17
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (77)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)