Mar 31, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
FOX’s Jon Paul Morosi reported last night that Jason Repko had been released by the Dodgers. About an hour ago, The Los Angeles Times’ Dylan Hernandez reported that Repko had not been told of his release. As of a half hour ago or so Hernandez was not yet even sure if Repko even knew about it yet. If he’s on Twitter he’s probably getting news of it around now, of course.
Classy move, Dodgers. And you guys call me irresponsible.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 74
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 40
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- Another one bites the dust: Mets lose young catcher Travis d’Arnaud to fractured right hand 14
- National League GM says Phillies’ asking price for Cole Hamels hasn’t dropped “one bit” 16
- Giants receive their 2014 World Series championship rings 22
- Angels activate Garrett Richards for Sunday debut 2
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (128)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (103)