Mar 31, 2010, 3:15 PM EST
FOX’s Jon Paul Morosi reported last night that Jason Repko had been released by the Dodgers. About an hour ago, The Los Angeles Times’ Dylan Hernandez reported that Repko had not been told of his release. As of a half hour ago or so Hernandez was not yet even sure if Repko even knew about it yet. If he’s on Twitter he’s probably getting news of it around now, of course.
Classy move, Dodgers. And you guys call me irresponsible.
- Suspending Josh Hamilton for a year would be obscene 56
- Report: MLB panel split on rehab for Josh Hamilton; one-year suspension is in play 23
- Joc Pederson goes 2-for-2 in Cactus League debut 4
- Braves scratch Mike Minor from start with more shoulder problems 3
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” 360
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 33
- Daniel Murphy on Billy Bean: “I do disagree with the fact that Billy is a homosexual” (361)
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (307)
- Curt Schilling lowers the boom on some men tweeting threats against his daughter (137)
- John Baker, Jeremy Brown, coal mines and class (80)
- Billy Bean responds to Daniel Murphy’s comments (77)