Mar 31, 2010, 3:15 PM EDT
FOX’s Jon Paul Morosi reported last night that Jason Repko had been released by the Dodgers. About an hour ago, The Los Angeles Times’ Dylan Hernandez reported that Repko had not been told of his release. As of a half hour ago or so Hernandez was not yet even sure if Repko even knew about it yet. If he’s on Twitter he’s probably getting news of it around now, of course.
Classy move, Dodgers. And you guys call me irresponsible.
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 23
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 22
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 24
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 68
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 44
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 217
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (146)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)