Apr 1, 2010, 1:15 PM EDT
Brandon Webb hasn’t pitched since March 4th, and yesterday he met with more doctors and had an MRI. Results of that won’t be ready until later today, but Yahoo’s Mark Miller reports that it could be another month before Webb is pitching. It had originally been hoped that he’d make Opening Day.
By the way, does anyone know if there is anything going on today besides depressing injury news?
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 0
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 21
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 11
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 41
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 14
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 16
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 61
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (143)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (91)