Apr 1, 2010, 1:15 PM EDT
Brandon Webb hasn’t pitched since March 4th, and yesterday he met with more doctors and had an MRI. Results of that won’t be ready until later today, but Yahoo’s Mark Miller reports that it could be another month before Webb is pitching. It had originally been hoped that he’d make Opening Day.
By the way, does anyone know if there is anything going on today besides depressing injury news?
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 107
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8