Apr 1, 2010, 6:15 PM EDT
Ugh, this doesn’t sound good: The Daily News reports that Francisco Rodriguez just hopped a flight to Venezuela after a family member was involved in “a serious accident.”
I don’t do the “thoughts and prayers” thing very often, but if there ever was a good time for it, this is it.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)