Apr 1, 2010, 6:15 PM EST
Ugh, this doesn’t sound good: The Daily News reports that Francisco Rodriguez just hopped a flight to Venezuela after a family member was involved in “a serious accident.”
I don’t do the “thoughts and prayers” thing very often, but if there ever was a good time for it, this is it.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (109)