Apr 1, 2010, 6:15 PM EST
Ugh, this doesn’t sound good: The Daily News reports that Francisco Rodriguez just hopped a flight to Venezuela after a family member was involved in “a serious accident.”
I don’t do the “thoughts and prayers” thing very often, but if there ever was a good time for it, this is it.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)