Apr 2, 2010, 2:30 PM EDT
The first President Bush, that is, with the only Babe Ruth.
There some other fun politics-meets-baseball pics in that slide show. I’m kinda partial to Jimmy Carter taking a hack while wearing a baseball cap that appears to be official apparel from the Rebel Alliance’s baseball team. Jimmy really looks like he got out way ahead of that changeup, though. Tough break.
Finally, I’m accepting any and all guesses as to what Bill Clinton is telling Mr. Met in this pic. I’d tell you to keep it clean, but when you get Clinton and Mr. Met together, I mean forget it.
- The Yankees, A-Rod resolve their dispute over the $6 million milestone bonus 8
- Yankees donate $150,000 to charity to get Alex Rodriguez his 3,000th hit ball 14
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno 74
- Settling the Scores: Thursday’s results 52
- Breaking: Cardinals fire their scouting director, likely due to the Astros hacking scandal 61
- Bryce Harper is naked in ESPN’s “Body Issue” 54
- Today is the day: Marlins ace Jose Fernandez returns from Tommy John surgery 4
- A-Rod, the Yankees and the union in talks to direct his $6 million home run bonus to charity 29
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- There was a super ump show in Chicago yesterday (75)