Apr 2, 2010, 2:30 PM EDT
The first President Bush, that is, with the only Babe Ruth.
There some other fun politics-meets-baseball pics in that slide show. I’m kinda partial to Jimmy Carter taking a hack while wearing a baseball cap that appears to be official apparel from the Rebel Alliance’s baseball team. Jimmy really looks like he got out way ahead of that changeup, though. Tough break.
Finally, I’m accepting any and all guesses as to what Bill Clinton is telling Mr. Met in this pic. I’d tell you to keep it clean, but when you get Clinton and Mr. Met together, I mean forget it.
- Giants receive their 2014 World Series championship rings 1
- Angels activate Garrett Richards for Sunday debut 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 26
- Video: Watch Kris Bryant get his first major league hit and RBI 9
- Yordano Ventura ejected for hitting Brett Lawrie with a pitch 35
- Pete Rose joins FOX as a baseball analyst 24
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 55
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 28
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)