Apr 2, 2010, 2:30 PM EDT
The first President Bush, that is, with the only Babe Ruth.
There some other fun politics-meets-baseball pics in that slide show. I’m kinda partial to Jimmy Carter taking a hack while wearing a baseball cap that appears to be official apparel from the Rebel Alliance’s baseball team. Jimmy really looks like he got out way ahead of that changeup, though. Tough break.
Finally, I’m accepting any and all guesses as to what Bill Clinton is telling Mr. Met in this pic. I’d tell you to keep it clean, but when you get Clinton and Mr. Met together, I mean forget it.
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 43
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 33
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 103
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Shoeless Joe Jackson is not being reinstated 67
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 66
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results (81)