Apr 2, 2010, 6:10 PM EST
Because four hour death marches of mound meetings and batting glove adjustments are so much more enjoyable with friends, I’ve decided to do a live chat of the Yankees-Red Sox opener on Sunday night. Assuming I can make the live chatty software thingy work. Personally I give us [takes bite of some sort of meat] one chance in three.
So be here Sunday evening. The snarking will begin promptly at 8pm.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)