Programming Note: Live Chatting the Yankees-Red Sox on Sunday Night

Apr 2, 2010, 6:10 PM EDT

Red Sox Yankees fight.jpgBecause four hour death marches of mound meetings and batting glove adjustments are so much more enjoyable with friends, I’ve decided to do a live chat of the Yankees-Red Sox opener on Sunday night.  Assuming I can make the live chatty software thingy work. Personally I give us [takes bite of some sort of meat] one chance in three.

So be here Sunday evening. The snarking will begin promptly at 8pm.

1. YankeesfanLen - Apr 2, 2010 at 7:27 PM

Technology snafus aside (couldn’t connect to your Hotstove thingy the other day to do other than listen), I’ll be happy to do the John and Suzyn snipe. Fear extra innings on this one, so rest up and to all the HBTers-Happy Easter.

2. Old Gator - Apr 2, 2010 at 8:15 PM

Oh alright Craig, if you insist.
    But it might not be a bad idea to turn off the ringer on your telephone tonight after that last Washburn article….

3. Craig Calcaterra - Apr 2, 2010 at 8:16 PM

Believe me, Gator. We’re screening tonight.

4. Dan in Katonah - Apr 2, 2010 at 8:31 PM

In Russian accent: “Give me strike Vasily, one strike only please…”

5. GimmeSomeSteel - Apr 3, 2010 at 12:27 AM

With the usual ungodly length of Yankees-Red Sox games plus the unwarranted infliction of extreme pain on us viewers by Joe Morgan, EVERY game on Sunday nights feels like extra innings. I’ve been to 15-inning games that felt shorter than the typical Yanks and/or Red Sox Sunday night titanic struggle.

6. Saburo - Apr 3, 2010 at 12:51 AM

I always thought he was munching on boiled cabbage myself…

7. Old Gator - Apr 3, 2010 at 1:19 PM

Dear Buddha, I have to beg your forgiveness in advance for this one, but if they has a batting practice machine, would they call it…the machine that goes ping?
    Never mind, Dan. I’ve already left for my room.

This was 'the perfect baseball game'
  1. S. Kazmir (5335)