Apr 6, 2010, 10:45 AM EDT
That’s the discussion they’re having over at IIATMS this morning. First up is the case for the 2010 Yankees, presented by Will. Our friend The Common Man will be handling the case for the 1998 team a bit later today (UPDATE: TCM’s defense of the 1998 Yankees is now live). I’d rather have The Common Man’s side of the argument.
Actually, I’d rather argue in favor of the 1939 Yankees. They outscored their opponents by 411 runs for cryin’ out loud.
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 0
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 12
- The Lester trade is a win-win 100
- BLOCKBUSTER: Jon Lester and Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 158
- The State of the Trade Deadline: Yesterday was pretty sleepy. Will general managers wake up today? 40
- Cardinals acquire Justin Masterson from Indians 49
- There’s a “very good chance” the Red Sox trade Lackey and Lester 53
- Hey, Rube: Phillies pay dearly for Amaro’s misguided loyalty 91
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (199)
- BLOCKBUSTER: Jon Lester and Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (158)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (121)
- Must-click link: sexual depravity — and possibly rape — in the minor leagues (105)