Apr 6, 2010, 10:45 AM EDT
That’s the discussion they’re having over at IIATMS this morning. First up is the case for the 2010 Yankees, presented by Will. Our friend The Common Man will be handling the case for the 1998 team a bit later today (UPDATE: TCM’s defense of the 1998 Yankees is now live). I’d rather have The Common Man’s side of the argument.
Actually, I’d rather argue in favor of the 1939 Yankees. They outscored their opponents by 411 runs for cryin’ out loud.
- Playoff Reset: The American League Wild Card Game 1
- REPORT: The Astros to name A.J. Hinch their new manager today 18
- Twins fire manager Ron Gardenhire 35
- Pouliot’s 2014 American League awards picks 18
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs 79
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 84
- Reds beat Pirates behind Johnny Cueto, hand National League Central title to St. Louis 20
- Video: Steven Souza Jr. makes sensational catch to secure Jordan Zimmermann’s no-no 24
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (84)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (79)
- Bud Selig says A-Rod will “have a clean slate” once his suspension is over (78)