Apr 6, 2010, 10:45 AM EDT
That’s the discussion they’re having over at IIATMS this morning. First up is the case for the 2010 Yankees, presented by Will. Our friend The Common Man will be handling the case for the 1998 team a bit later today (UPDATE: TCM’s defense of the 1998 Yankees is now live). I’d rather have The Common Man’s side of the argument.
Actually, I’d rather argue in favor of the 1939 Yankees. They outscored their opponents by 411 runs for cryin’ out loud.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 0
- The Rockies “aren’t looking around very hard” for a trade of star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki 15
- Jury finds the Dodgers partially negligent, awards $18 million to Bryan Stow 42
- Masahiro Tanaka injured: Yankees ace to undergo an MRI exam on his right arm 60
- David Ortiz is not pleased that his name got pulled into the John Lackey-Nelson Cruz thing 99
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 64
- Cardinals “looking for offense” … not Jake Peavy 32
- 2014 Home Run Derby participants … 28
- John Lackey on Nelson Cruz: “Not even going to comment … I’ve got nothing to say about him” (143)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (126)
- The 2014 All-Star rosters have been announced (103)
- Giants broadcaster says Angel Hernandez “does not belong in the big leagues” (101)
- David Ortiz is not pleased that his name got pulled into the John Lackey-Nelson Cruz thing (99)