Apr 8, 2010, 3:46 PM EDT
I’m guessing there’s a pretty sizable overlap between Mets fans and Jersey Shore fans, so when you guys are finished with the daily “GTL” routine check out this amusing commercial featuring David Wright and “The Situation”:
What’s more amazing? Wright already has as many homers as he hit through May 2 last season or The Situation’s fame clock continues to tick past 15 minutes?
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)