Apr 9, 2010, 2:14 PM EDT
I won’t run this feature every day because, let’s face it, you can go many days in a row without finding examples of bonafide manhood, but I have one for today at least.
Brandon Inge, Detroit Tigers’ third baseman. I’m watching him in the Indians-Tigers game right now. It was 39 degrees and windy at game time and the dude’s wearing short sleeves. Reminds me of Woody Hayes. Of course, Inge also wears a jersey three sizes too big for him, so he could have a kerosene heater under there or something and we’d never know.
Just before I hit “post” he legged out an infield single, so it would have to be a light kerosene heater.
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 29
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 33
- Who really owns a home run ball? 60
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 127
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 128
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week 122
- Dodgers left-hander Hyun-Jin Ryu to have season-ending shoulder surgery 8
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (128)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (127)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)