Apr 10, 2010, 9:21 PM EST
Brandon Webb is expected to restart his throwing program on Monday with a game of catch, according to the Arizona Republic’s Nick Piecoro. The right-hander had a cortisone shot in his right shoulder back in late March and has been taking it easy since.
“We all want it to go faster,” D’Backs manager A.J. Hinch said Saturday. “As we’ve seen with Chris
San Diegoand Jeff Francis in , it’s a Colorado
tedious process to get back to 100 percent.”
The D’Backs are hoping Webb will be able to return by June 1, but he’s had his fair share of setbacks since undergoing shoulder surgery last year and it remains to be seen if he’ll hit his new target date.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 67
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 25
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 256
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (257)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)