Apr 13, 2010, 8:30 AM EST
Chan Ho Park had a bad Opening Day last week but has since bounced back. In the video below — which somehow stayed secret for a week — Chan Ho explains the problem.
Laugh all you want — and Mariano Rivera and friends seem to be doing plenty of that — but I prefer the honesty over “we just gotta play them one day at a time” garbage.
(link via every blog on the Internet)
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 33
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 60
- Report: Hiroki Kuroda is going back to Japan 26
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120