Apr 13, 2010, 8:30 AM EST
Chan Ho Park had a bad Opening Day last week but has since bounced back. In the video below — which somehow stayed secret for a week — Chan Ho explains the problem.
Laugh all you want — and Mariano Rivera and friends seem to be doing plenty of that — but I prefer the honesty over “we just gotta play them one day at a time” garbage.
(link via every blog on the Internet)
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 7
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 54
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 68
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 57
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)