Apr 13, 2010, 5:15 PM EST
Kansas City’s Double-A affiliate, the Arkansas Naturals, apparently have a “team dog” that recently got onto the field mid-inning, was ushered off the field, broke free, and then returned to … well, let’s say leave a little present for the groundskeepers.
Triumph the Insult Comic Dog would surely say that the Naturals have a gorgeous field for … you know.
- Report: Mariners break off talks with Robinson Cano after Jay Z “overplayed his hand” 76
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano 86
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (99)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)
- UPDATE: Mariners planning to offer nine years, $225 million to Robinson Cano (86)