Apr 13, 2010, 5:15 PM EST
Kansas City’s Double-A affiliate, the Arkansas Naturals, apparently have a “team dog” that recently got onto the field mid-inning, was ushered off the field, broke free, and then returned to … well, let’s say leave a little present for the groundskeepers.
Triumph the Insult Comic Dog would surely say that the Naturals have a gorgeous field for … you know.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)