Apr 13, 2010, 5:15 PM EDT
Kansas City’s Double-A affiliate, the Arkansas Naturals, apparently have a “team dog” that recently got onto the field mid-inning, was ushered off the field, broke free, and then returned to … well, let’s say leave a little present for the groundskeepers.
Triumph the Insult Comic Dog would surely say that the Naturals have a gorgeous field for … you know.
- Mariners end Jesus Montero’s season 15
- Troy Tulowitzki says he’ll retire before he switches positions 20
- Mike Trout is the best MVP choice, but . . . 18
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 64
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 75
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 42
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. 217
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (217)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)