Apr 13, 2010, 9:45 AM EST
Nothin’ creepy about this video. No siree:
My son is going to be five this summer. He has a plastic tee he likes to hit wiffle balls off of. 60% of the time he hits the tee instead and, quite frankly, enjoys it more. I’m not sayin’ that my son is going to be in the stands watching this guy one day instead of competing for a job at shortstop, but I’m not not sayin’ it either.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (98)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)