Alex Rodriguez might be dating Cameron Diaz

Apr 14, 2010, 4:46 PM EDT

After dating Kate Hudson for much of last year, Alex Rodriguez has moved on to another overrated blond actress. Or at least that’s what the New York Post says:

Alex Rodriguez and Cameron Diaz have had a series of secret dates following their flirtation at the Creative Artists Agency Super Bowl party in February. The couple secretly saw each other in Florida while A-Rod was at spring training, according to Life & Style.

“A-Rod’s with Cameron. They’ve been keeping it quiet, but they’re totally together,” a source told the weekly. Witnesses at the CAA party described them as flirting and dancing before leaving together at the end of the night. But our source said their relationship is casual, with neither pushing for commitment.

I’ll say this about Cameron Diaz: Anyone who goes from dating Justin Timberlake to dating Alex Rodriguez has some Franklin Gutierrez-like range.

1. alan - Apr 14, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Wow, this is the most incredibly story I have read all year. Who gives a flying Fuk? Sheesh

2. Ryan - Apr 14, 2010 at 5:44 PM

Hate the game not the player. Actually, I like CD, so I’m going to hate A-Rod [more] for defiling her good name. At least she doesn’t have to worry about a “Mary” redux with A-Rod, thanks to his thirst for artificial bulking products.

3. John - Apr 14, 2010 at 6:19 PM

The fact that people actually care about this crap is nauseating. Bunch of dumb, soul dead folk we’ve become.

4. RCM - Apr 14, 2010 at 7:23 PM

spotted Arod and Diaz at a high end Big Sur resort just prior to spring training. Old news.

5. mgflolox - Apr 14, 2010 at 7:25 PM

As opposed to her Edgar Renteria-like range in acting ability?

6. Jack Meoffer - Apr 14, 2010 at 9:07 PM

Ok, I’m jealous. She’s a hottie

7. Derek Jeter - Apr 14, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Ok, I’m jealous. He’s such a hottie, and I’m soooo gaye!

8. SLG - Apr 14, 2010 at 10:35 PM

Amazing how people say that they don’t give a fuck after they have already clicked on this link. If u don’t give a fuck then stop reading this. You’re just keeping this stuff alive by doing so

9. ct - Apr 15, 2010 at 9:55 AM

Its obviously you care. You are reading this arent you . Hypocrit

10. RickD - Apr 15, 2010 at 9:56 AM

Who said that cheaters never prosper?

11. JBP - Apr 15, 2010 at 2:32 PM

I agree with you Alan, Who gives a flying blank. The writer of this piece should be minding his own business, like finding meaningfull articles to write instead of trying to pry into A-Rod’s personal life. Get a woman and keep yourself busy Aaron Gleeman.

12. Bill - Apr 15, 2010 at 7:10 PM

I hope not, I thought Cameron had more class!

13. sbrown - Apr 15, 2010 at 8:12 PM

i would do the same if i could
    and i do care who sleeps with who. its very important
    If you don’t think so then you are in the minority. Us magazine, TMZ, E!, Access Hollywood and this guy know everyone is interested. And if we can get some hot pics, even better

14. elizabeth Jones - May 10, 2010 at 3:46 PM

I like Cameron Diaz, shes young and she could be with whoever she wantss..
    By the way I found a website that give you prizes for your opinions here is the topic about Cameron Diaz

Managers get easier path to Cooperstown
  1. H. Street (4051)