Apr 14, 2010, 4:46 PM EDT
After dating Kate Hudson for much of last year, Alex Rodriguez has moved on to another overrated blond actress. Or at least that’s what the New York Post says:
Alex Rodriguez and Cameron Diaz have had a series of secret dates following their flirtation at the Creative Artists Agency Super Bowl party in February. The couple secretly saw each other in Florida while A-Rod was at spring training, according to Life & Style.
“A-Rod’s with Cameron. They’ve been keeping it quiet, but they’re totally together,” a source told the weekly. Witnesses at the CAA party described them as flirting and dancing before leaving together at the end of the night. But our source said their relationship is casual, with neither pushing for commitment.
I’ll say this about Cameron Diaz: Anyone who goes from dating Justin Timberlake to dating Alex Rodriguez has some Franklin Gutierrez-like range.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Jose Altuve breaks Craig Biggio’s franchise record, tallying his 211th hit of the season 6
- Orioles beat Blue Jays to clinch AL East title 27
- Tanner Roark dominates as Nationals clinch NL East 19
- Masahiro Tanaka to pitch on Sunday 9
- Astros shut down George Springer for the season 0
- The Blue Jays will make a qualifying offer to Melky Cabrera 26
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (88)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)