Apr 14, 2010, 4:46 PM EDT
After dating Kate Hudson for much of last year, Alex Rodriguez has moved on to another overrated blond actress. Or at least that’s what the New York Post says:
Alex Rodriguez and Cameron Diaz have had a series of secret dates following their flirtation at the Creative Artists Agency Super Bowl party in February. The couple secretly saw each other in Florida while A-Rod was at spring training, according to Life & Style.
“A-Rod’s with Cameron. They’ve been keeping it quiet, but they’re totally together,” a source told the weekly. Witnesses at the CAA party described them as flirting and dancing before leaving together at the end of the night. But our source said their relationship is casual, with neither pushing for commitment.
I’ll say this about Cameron Diaz: Anyone who goes from dating Justin Timberlake to dating Alex Rodriguez has some Franklin Gutierrez-like range.
- MLBPA files grievance against Astros in regard to draft pick situation 7
- The eyes have it: Thomas’ greatness built on patience 10
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 159
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 20
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 34
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 35
- Impending free agent Jon Lester won’t talk contract with the Red Sox until after the season 19
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry 87
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (172)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)