Apr 15, 2010, 12:15 PM EST
There’s not much worse in this world than Creed, but I’d rather listen to a Creed album than listen to their lead singer remake one of their songs to be about the Florida Marlins. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Question: if you’re a Marlin, do you really want to “soar?” You’re a fish. If you’re soaring, you’re probably on the business end of some investment banker’s line behind a charter boat somewhere.
(thanks to reader John L. for the heads up. At least I think “thanks” is what I mean)
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)