Apr 15, 2010, 12:15 PM EDT
There’s not much worse in this world than Creed, but I’d rather listen to a Creed album than listen to their lead singer remake one of their songs to be about the Florida Marlins. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
Question: if you’re a Marlin, do you really want to “soar?” You’re a fish. If you’re soaring, you’re probably on the business end of some investment banker’s line behind a charter boat somewhere.
(thanks to reader John L. for the heads up. At least I think “thanks” is what I mean)
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8