Apr 16, 2010, 5:45 PM EDT
This one comes from @leokitty, Yankees season ticket holder and keen observer of humanity. Yesterday she witnessed a man at Yankee Stadium paying for a box of Cracker Jack with a $100 bill:
I was going to make some comment about the hoity toity fans at Yankee Stadium, but then it occurred to me that the Steinbrenners just might charge $69.95 or something for Cracker Jack, making the Benjamin necessary.
Whatever it is: Boooooooooo!
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 17
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 25
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 105
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8