Apr 16, 2010, 5:45 PM EDT
This one comes from @leokitty, Yankees season ticket holder and keen observer of humanity. Yesterday she witnessed a man at Yankee Stadium paying for a box of Cracker Jack with a $100 bill:
I was going to make some comment about the hoity toity fans at Yankee Stadium, but then it occurred to me that the Steinbrenners just might charge $69.95 or something for Cracker Jack, making the Benjamin necessary.
Whatever it is: Boooooooooo!
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 3
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 152
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 4
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (152)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)