Apr 16, 2010, 5:45 PM EST
This one comes from @leokitty, Yankees season ticket holder and keen observer of humanity. Yesterday she witnessed a man at Yankee Stadium paying for a box of Cracker Jack with a $100 bill:
I was going to make some comment about the hoity toity fans at Yankee Stadium, but then it occurred to me that the Steinbrenners just might charge $69.95 or something for Cracker Jack, making the Benjamin necessary.
Whatever it is: Boooooooooo!
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)