Apr 16, 2010, 5:45 PM EST
This one comes from @leokitty, Yankees season ticket holder and keen observer of humanity. Yesterday she witnessed a man at Yankee Stadium paying for a box of Cracker Jack with a $100 bill:
I was going to make some comment about the hoity toity fans at Yankee Stadium, but then it occurred to me that the Steinbrenners just might charge $69.95 or something for Cracker Jack, making the Benjamin necessary.
Whatever it is: Boooooooooo!
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 10
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 133
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (128)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (99)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (87)