Apr 16, 2010, 9:11 AM EST
I wish I had seen this yesterday, but better late then never. A graphical representation of the last player to wear number 42 on each team.
Shocking: the Dodgers actually gave someone number 42 before they retired it themselves. A fellow by the name of Ray Lamb, who wore it in 1969. That would be a pretty good trick question for the Aflac folks.
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 22
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 44
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 21
- Matt Kemp remains “in play” for the Red Sox 56
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi 106
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (111)