Apr 19, 2010, 3:12 PM EDT
Dustin Pedroia, on the Red Sox dropping to 4-9 with today’s 8-2 loss to the Rays:
When you don’t show up, you’re going to get beat. Doesn’t matter if it’s the Rays or [bleep]ing Brookline High.
Well said, even if that quote is about a thousand words shorter than Craig’s breakdown of the Red Sox’s issues. And if you’re curious, [bleep]ing Brookline High is general manager Theo Epstein’s alma mater.
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 3
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 209
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 47
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 91
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (210)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (121)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)