Apr 19, 2010, 1:40 PM EDT
This comparison between the Peantus’ baseball team and the Kansas City Royals is pure genius. I especially recommend the conversation between Jason Kendall and Kyle Farnsworth. The only bit of comparative dissonance: Charlie Brown inspires sympathy whereas Trey
Hillman does not.
A hearty round of applause for Jeff Zimmerman at Royals Review for seeing the parallels.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (111)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)