Apr 19, 2010, 1:40 PM EST
This comparison between the Peantus’ baseball team and the Kansas City Royals is pure genius. I especially recommend the conversation between Jason Kendall and Kyle Farnsworth. The only bit of comparative dissonance: Charlie Brown inspires sympathy whereas Trey
Hillman does not.
A hearty round of applause for Jeff Zimmerman at Royals Review for seeing the parallels.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (133)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)