Apr 19, 2010, 1:40 PM EDT
This comparison between the Peantus’ baseball team and the Kansas City Royals is pure genius. I especially recommend the conversation between Jason Kendall and Kyle Farnsworth. The only bit of comparative dissonance: Charlie Brown inspires sympathy whereas Trey
Hillman does not.
A hearty round of applause for Jeff Zimmerman at Royals Review for seeing the parallels.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)