Apr 20, 2010, 9:45 AM EDT
Cliff Lee’s march back to the Mariners’ rotation continues today as he is set to throw a simulated game (a what?). Assuming it all goes well, he’ll be off to Tacoma or someplace like it for a rehab start.
The Mariners are penciling him in for a May 2nd start against the Rangers, but we’re not quite there yet. And of course there’s the suspension.
- Mets acquire center fielder Carlos Gomez from Brewers 26
- Rangers “close to getting” Phillies ace Cole Hamels 47
- Dodgers, Marlins, Braves trade involving Mat Latos “simply being held up by paperwork” 63
- The Tigers are going to “reboot;” plan to trade Price and Cespedes 70
- Why do managers wear uniforms anyway? 47
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 51
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 32
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 24
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)