Apr 20, 2010, 9:45 AM EDT
Cliff Lee’s march back to the Mariners’ rotation continues today as he is set to throw a simulated game (a what?). Assuming it all goes well, he’ll be off to Tacoma or someplace like it for a rehab start.
The Mariners are penciling him in for a May 2nd start against the Rangers, but we’re not quite there yet. And of course there’s the suspension.
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 72
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 15
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 36
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47