Apr 21, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Good news for Phillies fans: Jimmy Rollins has resumed some baseball activities following his strained calf, and the reports are good. The current thinking is that he should be able to return to the linuep as soon as he becomes eligible on April 28th.
But it’s not perfect news: he was unable to successfully convert himself into a relief pitcher during his time on the DL, so his return will not address the Phillies biggest problem.
- Cliff Lee struggles in first start back from disabled list 0
- On the 10th anniversary of his MLB debut, let’s appreciate David Wright 29
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 33
- Odrisamer Despaigne loses his no-hitter with two outs in the eighth inning 8
- Brandon Belt headed to disabled list with concussion 5
- Cardinals are interested in David Price, but “would want a financial commitment” from him 47
- Blue Jays, Giants “taking their best shot” at Chase Utley 19
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 27
- Baseball is dying, you guys (148)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Watch Derek Jeter tell Joe Buck to get the heck out of the clubhouse (91)
- Adam Wainwright follows the rules and pays the price (90)
- The Astros did not sign number one overall pick Brady Aiken. This is a big deal. (90)