Apr 21, 2010, 11:00 AM EST
Good news for Phillies fans: Jimmy Rollins has resumed some baseball activities following his strained calf, and the reports are good. The current thinking is that he should be able to return to the linuep as soon as he becomes eligible on April 28th.
But it’s not perfect news: he was unable to successfully convert himself into a relief pitcher during his time on the DL, so his return will not address the Phillies biggest problem.
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 14
- Royals sign Edinson Volquez for two years, $20 million 27
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade 91
- Sergio Romo re-signs with the Giants for $15 million 15
- So, apparently we’re sweating the Matt Kemp physical now 46
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba 144
- Marlins complete Michael Morse deal: two years, $16 million 19
- Padres, Rays, Mariners discussing trade involving Wil Myers 36
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (110)
- Done Deal: Yoenis Cespedes and two players traded to Detroit for Rick Porcello and a minor leaguer (105)
- Chase Headley signs a four-year deal with the Yankees worth at least $52 million. (95)