Apr 26, 2010, 4:46 PM EDT
The Nationals’ Ryan Zimmerman made a pinch hitting appearance yesterday, but his hamstring is still bothering him and he won’t start in tonight’s game against the Cubs.
Zimmerman hasn’t played a full game since last Wednesday. Adam Kennedy is taking his place at third. You have to figure, though, that if he can’t go soon, the Nats will have to DL him.
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 2
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 20
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 61
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)