Apr 27, 2010, 3:50 PM EDT
Yesterday the Yankees celebrated their 27th championship at the White House with president (and White Sox fan) Barack Obama:
And now of course there’s some controversy (sort of) about whether or not Obama intentionally avoided mentioning Alex Rodriguez in his speech. Which might be something less than totally absurd if, you know, Obama actually wrote the speech himself.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 14
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 45
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17