Apr 28, 2010, 2:06 PM EDT
I’m watching the Mets-Dodgers game right now, and the wind is gusting to 42 miles per hour. The Dodgers are in the field right now, and there is garbage everywhere.
Lots of trash on the field too.
Mets lead 5-1.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 9
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 143
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 29
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 29
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39