Apr 30, 2010, 10:06 AM EDT
No, he didn’t die or anything, but giving up an $8 beer in order to grab a baseball, the sort of which you can get for something like $20 a dozen down at Dick’s represents the kind of sacrifice that neither you nor I would normally be willing to make.
So here’s to you, smell-like-a-beer-all-night-in-exchange-for-a-Ryan-Sweeney-foul-ball guy. Real. Man. Of. Genius.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)