May 4, 2010, 5:45 PM EDT
The Phillies bullpen is not the utter disaster area it was been portrayed as being as recently as a week ago, but it is third worst in the NL in batting average against at .277.
A lot of those ugly numbers were compiled while Ryan Madson was on the mound, however, so his loss may not be the worst thing on the planet from the team’s perspective.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (232)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (105)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)