May 6, 2010, 1:12 PM EST
“Bomb squad? Bomb squad? They’re early!”
– Dustin Pedroia, after being told that there was a bomb threat at Fenway before yesterday’s game. He then — and I am not making this up — flexed his muscles.
Between this and his “laser show” comment from the other day, I can’t think of why I’d follow any other Red Sox player around if I were a Boston reporter.
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 8
- Report: Talks between the Mets and Curtis Granderson have “intensified” 31
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury 159
- Marlins sign free agent catcher Jarrod Saltalamacchia to three-year, $21 million contract 44
- Carlos Beltran likely to land with the Royals? 18
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (159)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (94)
- Robinson Cano met with the Mariners in Seattle (84)
- Yankees’ Jacoby Ellsbury signing to pay big dividends… for now (79)
- Robinson Cano says he never asked for $300 million (70)