May 6, 2010, 3:13 PM EDT
I’ve only been watching it sporadically, but I think it’s worth noting that when Roy Halladay faced Albert Pujols in the top of the third (a) Roy Halladay worked fast; and (b) Albert Pujols didn’t step out of the box between pitches.
Given that those two are the absolute best at what they do on the planet, there’s probably a lesson in there somewhere.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with apparent elbow injury 0
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 11
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)