May 6, 2010, 3:13 PM EDT
I’ve only been watching it sporadically, but I think it’s worth noting that when Roy Halladay faced Albert Pujols in the top of the third (a) Roy Halladay worked fast; and (b) Albert Pujols didn’t step out of the box between pitches.
Given that those two are the absolute best at what they do on the planet, there’s probably a lesson in there somewhere.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 2
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 69
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 75
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 100
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (103)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (100)
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (91)