May 7, 2010, 10:40 AM EDT
It took me a minute to realize that this video of a 1979 Wiffleball game was nothing but a stunning recreation. Kudos to filmmakers Perry Jenkins and Travis Kurtz for getting all of the details of the so very, very wrong fashions of the late 70s so very, very right. And I’m pretty sure that Speck Branson is my older brother.
You want shorts like those. Don’t lie, dudes.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 14
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 48
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17