May 7, 2010, 10:40 AM EDT
It took me a minute to realize that this video of a 1979 Wiffleball game was nothing but a stunning recreation. Kudos to filmmakers Perry Jenkins and Travis Kurtz for getting all of the details of the so very, very wrong fashions of the late 70s so very, very right. And I’m pretty sure that Speck Branson is my older brother.
You want shorts like those. Don’t lie, dudes.
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 65
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 77
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 77
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 61
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)