May 7, 2010, 4:00 PM EDT
So I’m hitting the road and heading up to Cleveland to take in the Indians-Tigers game tonight. But it’s not just any ballgame for me. I’ve been invited by the Indians to sit in the “Tribe Social Deck.” Basically: blogger press box in the left field bleachers with WiFi and all of that stuff. Can’t pass that up!
The forecast currently looks grim, but we’re a resilient lot here in the Midwest, and I have faith that we’ll get this one in.
I should be tweeting — I’m @craigcalcaterra if you’re into that sort of thing — and probably posting a few things from the ballpark tonight. Laptops are waterproof, right?
Of course they are.
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting 0
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s 78
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 38
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects 90
- Alex Rodriguez celebrates 40th birthday with a home run 19
- Mets acquire Tyler Clippard from the Athletics 21
- Angels acquire Shane Victorino from Red Sox 25
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- MLBPAA announces “Heart and Hustle” award, given mostly to Americans and white guys (131)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)