May 7, 2010, 4:00 PM EDT
So I’m hitting the road and heading up to Cleveland to take in the Indians-Tigers game tonight. But it’s not just any ballgame for me. I’ve been invited by the Indians to sit in the “Tribe Social Deck.” Basically: blogger press box in the left field bleachers with WiFi and all of that stuff. Can’t pass that up!
The forecast currently looks grim, but we’re a resilient lot here in the Midwest, and I have faith that we’ll get this one in.
I should be tweeting — I’m @craigcalcaterra if you’re into that sort of thing — and probably posting a few things from the ballpark tonight. Laptops are waterproof, right?
Of course they are.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)