May 7, 2010, 9:45 AM EDT
Indians games appear on SportsTime Ohio, and after most games a fellow by the name of Bruce Drennan comes on with a show called “All Bets are Off.” It’s basically talk radio on television, but since this is the Midwest it’s fairly tame as far as those things go.
But sometimes Drennan goes a little nuts, and he certainly did after Wednesday’s ninth inning loss to the Blue Jays. Thank God and YouTube for preserving this absolutely wonderful rant on the state of the Indians. I mean it: this thing is transcendent. Let’s hope it stays up.
- Masahiro Tanaka diagnosed with partially-torn UCL in elbow 53
- Yadier Molina to miss 8-12 weeks with a torn thumb ligament 29
- Carlos Beltran placed on concussion disabled list after batting practice mishap 16
- Derek Jeter is the most popular MLB jersey this year 16
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 52
- The Rockies “aren’t looking around very hard” for a trade of star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki 29
- Jury finds the Dodgers partially negligent, awards $18 million to Bryan Stow 48
- Masahiro Tanaka injured: Yankees ace to undergo an MRI exam on his right arm 60
- Shocker: the Red Sox publicly criticize A.J. Pierzynski after cutting him (188)
- John Lackey on Nelson Cruz: “Not even going to comment … I’ve got nothing to say about him” (143)
- The 2014 All-Star rosters have been announced (103)
- Giants broadcaster says Angel Hernandez “does not belong in the big leagues” (101)
- David Ortiz is not pleased that his name got pulled into the John Lackey-Nelson Cruz thing (99)