May 10, 2010, 2:13 PM EDT
No, they’re still wearing clothes you can puke on.
— Dick, a random Twins fan, when asked if fans are starting to dress up more for Twins games now that they’ve started playing in their fancy new stadium.
I’m glad to see that Twins fans are keeping it casual. At least, I think they are. I mean, based on that quote it’s entirely possible that the reporter mixed up his notes with those from his last trip to Philadelphia.
- Astros “making a strong effort” for Phillies ace Cole Hamels 17
- Angels acquire outfielders David Murphy and David DeJesus 22
- Jenrry Mejia gets 162-game ban for second failed PED test 29
- Nationals, Phillies agree to Jonathan Papelbon trade 58
- The Hall of Fame just made a MAJOR change to the Hall of Fame voting process 73
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s 86
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 49
- The Troy Tulowitzki trade might be the strangest deadline deal ever 40
- The MLBPA is considering withholding cooperation with ESPN, Fox over Colin Cowherd’s comments (157)
- The Cubs are in discussions with the Phillies on Cole Hamels (146)
- Colin Cowherd wonders how baseball can be considered “complicated” if Dominicans can understand it (129)
- Major League Baseball rips Colin Cowherd in an official statement (123)
- Settling the Scores: Wednesday’s results (106)