May 10, 2010, 2:13 PM EDT
No, they’re still wearing clothes you can puke on.
– Dick, a random Twins fan, when asked if fans are starting to dress up more for Twins games now that they’ve started playing in their fancy new stadium.
I’m glad to see that Twins fans are keeping it casual. At least, I think they are. I mean, based on that quote it’s entirely possible that the reporter mixed up his notes with those from his last trip to Philadelphia.
- World Series, Game 1: Giants vs. Royals lineups 0
- HBT Daily: In which I waffle on my World Series pick 13
- Must-click link: surviving spring training on $0 a day 70
- Your Official HardballTalk World Series Preview 28
- World Series Reset: Game 1 — finally! — is tonight 31
- HBT Daily: How the Royals and Giants were built 4
- Two radio stations in San Francisco are refusing to play Lorde’s “Royals” during the World Series 40
- Royals tab James Shields, Yordano Ventura to start first two games of World Series 1
- So, if you’re not a fan of the Royals or Giants, who ya got? (120)
- Erroneous Narrative Alert: no, the Giants are not a “gritty,” anti-stats organization (115)
- Pedro Martinez has some opinions about who the new “face of baseball” is (111)
- “The Kansas City Royals Are the Future of Baseball” — someone actually said that. (93)
- Travis Ishikawa sends Giants to World Series on walk-off three-run homer (79)