May 12, 2010, 1:15 PM EDT
Because I know you were all wondering about this:
Sammy Sosa stunned fans last year when he turned up at
the Latin Grammys with noticeably whiter skin. The home run legend
claimed he’d mistakenly used a cosmetic cream with an unintended
bleaching effect. But last weekend at club Liv at the Fontainebleau in
Miami Beach, “Sosa looked back to his usual color and was partying with
friends until the early hours,” said a spy.
Wait, Sammy Sosa has fans? Since when?
In other news, Torii Hunter maintains that Sosa was never black to begin with.
- Report: Barry Bonds loses collusion case against MLB 14
- Jessica Mendoza to sit in for Curt Schilling on Sunday Night Baseball this week 65
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 78
- MLB “actively studying” fan safety; Phillies plan to expand netting at Citizens Bank Park 28
- Marlins might move in and lower the fences at Marlins Park 26
- Astros beat the suddenly skidding Yankees, top last year’s win total 30
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week 134
- Joe Girardi would like Carlos Gomez to “play the game right” 90
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (201)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (169)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (122)
- Let’s all argue about team chemistry again (118)