May 12, 2010, 1:15 PM EDT
Because I know you were all wondering about this:
Sammy Sosa stunned fans last year when he turned up at
the Latin Grammys with noticeably whiter skin. The home run legend
claimed he’d mistakenly used a cosmetic cream with an unintended
bleaching effect. But last weekend at club Liv at the Fontainebleau in
Miami Beach, “Sosa looked back to his usual color and was partying with
friends until the early hours,” said a spy.
Wait, Sammy Sosa has fans? Since when?
In other news, Torii Hunter maintains that Sosa was never black to begin with.
- Adrian Beltre needs just five innings for the third cycle of his career 0
- Mets blow out Marlins, move past Nationals for first place in NL East 6
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 71
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 85
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 79
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 65
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)