May 12, 2010, 4:30 PM EDT
We’ve been hearing about this for more than a year, but Ken Burns’ addendum to his 1994 “Baseball” documentary, entitled “The Tenth Inning,” is going to air on PBS September 28th and 29th.
The documentary will cover stuff that went down in the 1990s and 2000s such as steroids, the rise of the new Yankees’ dynasty and the Red Sox breaking the Curse of the Bambino.
Word is that there may be a few segments that don’t cover totally overexposed and tiresome topics as well.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 0
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 8
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 22
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 34
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 67
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 7
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)