May 13, 2010, 1:15 PM EST
The filming site of the movie “Field of Dreams” — cornfield ballpark and all — is up for sale:
The movie site, located
northeast of Dyersville, has been officially listed, according to owners
Don and Becky Lansing. The listing encompasses the movie site, which
includes the baseball diamond, a two-bedroom, 1 1/2-bath house, six
outbuildings and a parcel of land totaling 193 acres.
I’m 36 years old, I love my family, I love baseball and I blog in my pajamas all day. But until I read this article, I’d never done a crazy
thing in my whole life. Who wants to go in with me?
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (134)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)