May 13, 2010, 1:15 PM EST
The filming site of the movie “Field of Dreams” — cornfield ballpark and all — is up for sale:
The movie site, located
northeast of Dyersville, has been officially listed, according to owners
Don and Becky Lansing. The listing encompasses the movie site, which
includes the baseball diamond, a two-bedroom, 1 1/2-bath house, six
outbuildings and a parcel of land totaling 193 acres.
I’m 36 years old, I love my family, I love baseball and I blog in my pajamas all day. But until I read this article, I’d never done a crazy
thing in my whole life. Who wants to go in with me?
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)