May 13, 2010, 9:20 AM EST
“I asked if I could start wearing his underwear. But he said no.”
– Washington Nationals’ Craig Stammen on teammate Tyler Clippard’s MLB-leading seven wins.
The rose goes in the front, big guy.
(thanks to Wooden U. Lykteneau for the heads up)
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)