May 14, 2010, 2:12 PM EDT
God, I hate stuff like this:
A 51-year-old man who fell about 14 feet from the lower level in left field while the Chicago
Cubs took batting practice at Miller Park last month has died, according
to a Milwaukee County medical examiner’s report released Friday.
Springstube, a Weyauwega resident, was wearing Cubs gear and reaching
out over the railing down the left field line attempting to catch foul
balls April 25 when he tumbled headfirst over the rail and onto the hard
Enjoy the ballgame, but be careful out there, folks.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)