May 14, 2010, 2:12 PM EST
God, I hate stuff like this:
A 51-year-old man who fell about 14 feet from the lower level in left field while the Chicago
Cubs took batting practice at Miller Park last month has died, according
to a Milwaukee County medical examiner’s report released Friday.
Springstube, a Weyauwega resident, was wearing Cubs gear and reaching
out over the railing down the left field line attempting to catch foul
balls April 25 when he tumbled headfirst over the rail and onto the hard
Enjoy the ballgame, but be careful out there, folks.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)