Comment of the Day: Someone hates the Red Sox too much

May 18, 2010, 12:15 PM EST

Honestly, watching Papelbon get shelled and walk off the mound in shame
is more satisfying than most of my sexual encounters. Not sure if that
means my sex life is lame, or I really hate the Red Sox. I’m hoping
it’s the latter.

– A commenter who goes by the name “Infinite Wisdom,” revealing far more than is advisable in this morning’s Red Sox thread.

1. (Not That) Tom - May 18, 2010 at 12:21 PM

Yeah, I’m gonna say it’s the former.

2. Joslyn James - May 18, 2010 at 12:23 PM

@InfiniteWisdom, I can’t believe you would insult me like that! How dare you!

3. michael standish - May 18, 2010 at 12:43 PM

“Infinite Wisdom” should give serious consideration to changing his handle to “Venus in Furs.”

4. Jonny5 - May 18, 2010 at 12:44 PM

Try going for more than one “inning” and that could change drastically.

5. Jason @ IIATMS - May 18, 2010 at 12:46 PM

Can we tag this: “You’re doing it wrong”?
    recaptchya: solace official

6. YankeesfanLen - May 18, 2010 at 1:06 PM

Sorry, Craig. He got in here without knowing the secret handshake. His, upon video review, was completely self-serving.

7. Tiger Woods - May 18, 2010 at 1:15 PM

Well if it’s any consolation I hate the Red Sox too.

8. Church of the Perpetually Outraged - May 18, 2010 at 1:28 PM

Well done sir!

9. Infinite Wisdom - May 18, 2010 at 1:30 PM

Thanks Tiger. Hope the whiplash gets better soon, buddy.
    And Craig, thank you for bringing the resplendence of my salacious schadenfreude to a more public forum.

10. Craig Calcaterra - May 18, 2010 at 1:34 PM

No, thank you IW. You gave me my biggest chuckle of the day.

11. TonybeingTony - May 18, 2010 at 2:54 PM

The guy is not capable of even having sex much less having lame sex and that’s for one reason and one reason only. He is a tiny little penis wrinkle not worthy of being called an entire prick. That’s what you call someone who isn’t even worthy of being called an entire prick is a penis wrinkle. He cannot be an entire prick per my defintion stated above because he’s really only a teeny tiny itty bitty little shriveled up penis wrinkle. Consequently he never will and never can ever reach the status as a full sized prick. Since you can’t have sex, or even lame sex, if you don’t have a prick it had to be the latter so the answer is real simple. He hates the Red Sox and he can never have sex, ever.

12. BC - May 18, 2010 at 3:20 PM

One day I want to grow up just like you.

13. Infinite Wisdom - May 18, 2010 at 3:43 PM

Oddly enough, “Shriveled Up Penis Wrinkle” was my nickname in high school.
    CAPTCHA – myanmar tenants
    Love it.

Maddon has high hopes for Cubs
  1. P. Sandoval (5457)