May 18, 2010, 12:15 PM EDT
Honestly, watching Papelbon get shelled and walk off the mound in shame
is more satisfying than most of my sexual encounters. Not sure if that
means my sex life is lame, or I really hate the Red Sox. I’m hoping
it’s the latter.
— A commenter who goes by the name “Infinite Wisdom,” revealing far more than is advisable in this morning’s Red Sox thread.
- Tony Cingrani hits Bryce Harper in the back with a pitch, then complains he was too slow getting to first base 6
- Video: Josh Hamilton hits his first home run of the season 15
- Rockies starter Chad Bettis loses his no-hitter in the eighth inning 1
- Stephen Strasburg exits start in the second inning with an apparent injury 4
- More than half of polled baseball fans prefer having the pitcher hit 57
- The Marlins aren’t happy with the Dan Jennings hire 42
- Andrew McCutchen is doing just fine now, thank you 20
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 69