May 18, 2010, 12:15 PM EST
Honestly, watching Papelbon get shelled and walk off the mound in shame
is more satisfying than most of my sexual encounters. Not sure if that
means my sex life is lame, or I really hate the Red Sox. I’m hoping
it’s the latter.
– A commenter who goes by the name “Infinite Wisdom,” revealing far more than is advisable in this morning’s Red Sox thread.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 20
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 38
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 45
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 27
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)