May 18, 2010, 12:15 PM EDT
Honestly, watching Papelbon get shelled and walk off the mound in shame
is more satisfying than most of my sexual encounters. Not sure if that
means my sex life is lame, or I really hate the Red Sox. I’m hoping
it’s the latter.
– A commenter who goes by the name “Infinite Wisdom,” revealing far more than is advisable in this morning’s Red Sox thread.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (74)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (70)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (69)