May 20, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Confused? You won’t be if you click over the Big League Stew and check out the paparazzi pics of the Red Sox’ GM going under cover at the surprisingly controversial Monday night concert.
I know Bill Simmons is a big fan, but is there such a great overlap in Red Sox and Peal Jam fans that requires Espstein to dress up like this? Between this and that business with the gorilla suit a couple of years ago, methinks that someone is overestimating just how stalkable he is.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 68
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 66
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 23
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 62
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29