May 20, 2010, 11:00 AM EDT
Confused? You won’t be if you click over the Big League Stew and check out the paparazzi pics of the Red Sox’ GM going under cover at the surprisingly controversial Monday night concert.
I know Bill Simmons is a big fan, but is there such a great overlap in Red Sox and Peal Jam fans that requires Espstein to dress up like this? Between this and that business with the gorilla suit a couple of years ago, methinks that someone is overestimating just how stalkable he is.
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 37
- Cliff Lee placed on DL with recurrence of flexor pronator strain 27
- Winners and losers at the trade deadline 45
- 2014 Trade Deadline Tracker 49
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers 137
- Red Sox trade John Lackey to Cardinals for Allen Craig and Joe Kelly 91
- The Lester trade is a win-win 113
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes 165
- “Caucasians” t-shirts are hot sellers on Canadian Indian reservations (200)
- Jon Lester, Jonny Gomes heading to Oakland for Yoenis Cespedes (165)
- ACES GALORE: The Rays trade David Price to the Tigers (137)
- Tampa Bay news station tweets classless Detroit joke following David Price trade (128)
- Rangers’ retirement gifts for Derek Jeter: Yankees cowboy boots, signed George W. Bush photo (126)