May 21, 2010, 11:10 AM EDT
I’m a huge fan of The Dugout. For those unfamiliar, it’s basically a chat room where baseball players discuss the great issues of the day. Or something like that. And they’re not really the players, but that’s not important right now.
The important thing here is that yesterday’s Dugout about the Angel Pagan game is an instant classic. And why is it funny? Because it’s true.
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 2
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 113
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 3
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 26
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (116)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)