May 21, 2010, 3:12 PM EDT
To make room for Howry, the Cubs optioned Justin Berg to Iowa and designated David Patton for assignment. All you David Patton owners are probably blindsided by that, but I’m sure you’ll find some way to soldier on.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)