May 24, 2010, 2:30 PM EST
Hey all — apologies, but Your Monday Afternoon Power Rankings are going to be Your Tuesday Morning Power Rankings this week. The primary reason: I’ve been reading and trying to get my mind around the Rangers’ bankruptcy filings, and it has taken longer than I figured to do that. If I were to now try and do the Power Rankings post it would be a half-assed, and you people deserve my whole ass. You can expect to see it tomorrow morning.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)