May 24, 2010, 4:28 PM EDT
Both geography and an elaborate b.s.-dampening system I recently had installed prevents me from picking up WFAN radio in my home, but according to this guy, Former Mets GM Steve Phillips was just on the Mike Francesa show and said that he’d trade Stephen Strasburg for Roy Oswalt straight up if he were running the Nationals.
It’s days like this that Mets fans should look upon Omar Minaya and be thankful for what they have.
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 0
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 13
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 7
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 36
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 20
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)