May 25, 2010, 4:12 PM EDT
What, you mean you don’t want to see the first episode of an animated series that chronicles the adventures of Tim Lincecum and his anthropomorphic VW Microbus? With the first episode co-starring Barry Zito as he searches for his lost unicorn?
Then by all means, do not, whatever you do, click on this link.
Just know that you’re not a very good American if you don’t watch it, that’s all.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 17
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 12
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)